ROYAL CANIN Feline Breed Nutrition Persian - Adult (0.4kg)
- For Persian adult cats over 12 months old
- Maintains good long hair health
- Enriched with nutrients including EPA and DHA to maintain the Persian's long, dense and silky coat
- Balanced nutrition to promote digestive health and reduce hairballs
- Tailor made almond shaped kibble for their brachycephalic jaws
Royal Canin’s Persian Adult is formulated exclusively for Persian cats aged 12 months and above.
The hallmark of the Persian cat is their long, luxurious coat, with a dense undercoat.
The nutrients in the formula helps support the skin’s role as a “barrier” and maintain skin and coat health. In addition to that, it is also enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and Omega 6 fatty acids.
The almond shaped kibble with an optimal contact surface area is designed for the breed's brachycephalic jaw. Its size, shape and texture makes it easy for the Persian cat to pick up and chew the kibble.
LONG HAIR HEALTH
An exclusive complex of nutrients helps support the skin's barrier role and helps maintain skin health and coat beauty. Enriched with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
A specific blend of fibers including psyllium rich in mucilage helps to naturally stimulate intestinal transit, eliminate ingested hair and control hairball formation.
Highly digestible protein (L.I.P*) and prebiotics to help support a balanced intestinal flora.
Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat's urinary system
Expiry Date : 24 February 2022