ROYAL CANIN (Size Health Nutrition) - X-Small Puppy (1.5kg)
- Made for very small breed puppies (weighing from up to 4kg as an adult) from 2 to 10 months old
- Promotes healthy digestion and intestinal transit
- Contributes to good stool quality
- Intensified energy content
- Promotes good dental health and supports natural defences
The Royal Canin X- Small Junior is formulated to satisfy very small puppies and provide them with a healthy digestive system and intestinal transit.
The kibble size is very small to suit their small jaws whilst remaining very palatable for their fussy appetites and satisfying their high energy needs.
Good dental health is achievable due to the calcium chelators whilst the antioxidant complex and prebiotics supports their natural defences.
HEALTHY DIGESTION & TRANSIT
An exclusive combination of nutrients to support digestive health (L.I.P proteins) and a balanced intestinal flora (prebiotics). Very small breed puppies are prone to constipation. A balanced intake of fibres (including psyllium) helps facilitate intestinal transit and contributes to good stool quality.
Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the calcium chelators.
Helps support the puppy's natural defences, thanks particularly to a patented antioxidant complex and prebiotics.
EXPIRY DATE : 17th December 2021