TANGERINE STAR SDN. BHD.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) is issued by Tangerine Star Sdn Bhd (Company No.: 1352293-P) (“TSSB”) a company incorporated in Malaysia with its registered address at D-35-3A Menara SUEZCAP 1, KL Gateway, No. 2, Jalan Kerinchi, Gerbang Kerinchi Lestari, 59200 Kuala Lumpur to all our valued customers and prospective customers.
TSSB respects your privacy with regards to your personal data and information (“Personal Data”) which you have provided to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy and this Notice sets out how we collect, use and protect your Personal Data which you have provided to us in strict compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
You hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data by TSSB and all persons necessary for us to enable us to enter into commercial transactions with you or to deliver the necessary communications, services, and/or products in connection with TSSB, by utilising TSSB’s services, by using our website at https://www.forpetssol.com/ (“the Website”) or by communicating with TSSB (collectively, the “Services”).
1. Personal Data
The Personal Data that you provide or have provided to TSSB may include but not limited to information such as your name, address, telephone number, national registration identity card number, passport number, email address, nationality and bank account and credit card information.
In addition to the Personal Data that you have provided to TSSB directly (whether when engaging us to provide our services or during any communication with TSSB), your Personal Data may also be collected from variety of sources, including but not limited to, directly or indirectly from your legal representatives, agents and/or employer when you, your legal representatives, agents and/or employers send us completed enquiry, application and/or registration forms via various means, including online and physical hardcopies at public venues or in any of our premises. Also, when accessing the Website, cookies will be collected by us as well. However, should you wish for your Personal Data to not be collected via cookies you may deactivate cookies via your internet browser’s settings page.
2. Purposes for the Collection and Processing of Personal Data
By engaging TSSB, you hereby agree and consent to TSSB using and processing your Personal Data provided to TSSB, in the manner and for the purposes described below:-
- for the provision of the Services;
- the delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
- in order for you to enter into the necessary agreement for the sale and purchase of our products;
- for TSSB to communicate with you;
- for the operation, administration, management and record-keeping;
- those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us or our partners;
- marketing and client profiling activities;
- to process your payment transactions;
- for security and fraud prevention purposes;
- for the purposes of exercising or performing any right or obligation which is conferred or imposed by law on us;
- to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements; and
- enable us to send you information by e-mail, regular postal mail, telecommunications means (telephone calls, SMS messages or social chat applications) or internet social media about products and services offered by selected third parties that we think may interest you but doing so we maintain control over your Personal Data and we will not disclose your Personal Data to any third parties without your prior written consent.
TSSB may also use and process your Personal Data for other purposes such as to send you materials such as season greeting cards, newsletters, articles, write-ups and other updates, distribute information of events, conferences, talks and seminars which may be of interest to you, if any, by way of mail and/or electronic mail.
In the event you do not agree or consent to TSSB processing your Personal Data for the purposes set out in paragraph 2.2 above, please notify TSSB by contacting TSSB via the contact details set out in paragraph 5 below.
3. Failure to Provide Personal Data
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not wish to provide your Personal Data or insufficient Personal Data is supplied, TSSB will not be able to provide you with the Services you require or to communicate with you effectively. Further, you agree that we shall not be held liable for any of the consequences arising the non-provision of your Personal Data.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent to us disclosing your Personal Data to other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties, including but not limited to, such as those listed below:-
- data entry service providers;
- storage facility providers;
- banks and financial institutions;
- professional advisors and external auditors;
- insurance companies;
- information technology (IT) service providers;
- government agencies, statutory authorities, regulatory bodies;
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under the law; and
- such other party as TSSB deems necessary for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 3 above.
TSSB may utilize information technology facilities and servers located outside if Malaysia and your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. You hereby understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia.’
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with governmental or regulatory authorities, law enforcement bodies, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and policies, we may disclose your identity, contact information and/or information regarding your account(s), transactions or activities carried out on or via the Site, if requested by a government, regulatory or law enforcement body or an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. We shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure and you agree not to bring any action or claim against us for such disclosure.
5. Right of Access and Correction
- You may at any time hereafter request for access to, or request for rectification or correction of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data by TSSB, as the case may be, however, subject to the exceptions and restrictions as may be contained under the laws of Malaysia. If you wish to do so, please contact:-
Tangerine Star Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 54 EV-LG-K02, Evolve Concept Mall,
Jalan PJU 1A/4 Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
You may also contact the above for any inquiries or complaints in respect of your Personal Data.
- Please note that with respect to your right of access and/or correction of your Personal Data, TSSB has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under the laws of Malaysia, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks of your privacy.
- In the event of any change in your personal data, you are obliged to promptly contact and notify TSSB.
- We reserve the right to amend or modify this Notice from time to time, as the case may be.
- This Notice is issued in English and Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between this English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version, this English version shall prevail.
Last reviewed on 12 July 2020
Copyright © 2017-2020 Forloner Pets Solutions.
All rights reserved by Tangerine Star Sdn. Bhd.